Pressing Continue

A Simple Question

Many walk around with this question lingering inside their heads.
Should I continue?
Should I press on forwards?
What will happen when I press no instead of yes?

And so the questions continue on. Today I want to discuss the reasons why we shouldn’t press the no button.

Is It Worth It?

Many times this question popped into my head. Is it worth it? Sometimes you just want to give up. Or just let it pass by and escape reality. To be honest a part of me wants that badly but I can’t. For it’s not worth it. It’s not like my life is a disaster. A lot of times I just feel like giving up. At those moments I just want to walk away far away. Leaving everything behind me. Past, Present and Future.
Like I said earlier I can’t….
 I keep on pushing forward even when my body tells me “you only have 1 Hit Point left. If you continue on you will let your heart break.” It’s not like I love breaking myself or giving myself to be destroyed by people. I have learned to press on for it is worth it. I write for it is worth it. I try even when I know I aint no use.

Yes or No

As I said. I walked a lot of times with my heart at 1 Hit Point. The system of Hit points (HP) is your vitality for what you can endure.
Now we know that situation drains a lot of HP from you.
A broken heart -98 HP
Your friend backstabs you -10HP
The death of one of your dearest friend -75 HP
There is an endless list of what can drain your HP. But what if you decided to press no when your heart reach 0. When you break and just don’t want to try anymore.

 No Game No Life

What to do when your heart reach 0?
Just wonder while you’re reading this. Can I go back? Can I save and try it another time? Can I press reset and do it over?
There is still no way to back and repeat it. Even when the moment leaves you in tears. There is no way to press reset…
Life sometimes seems like a game.
You come across the MacDonald
You have to make a choice
Burger or nuggets hmmm…
OR
You re heart is at zero
You want to end your life
For there is no reason to live… all what you loved
has been taken away from you.
Life seems like a game with one ending. It’s too early to press no. Don’t you think so?

You’re Choice…….

You have a choice… You can either press no and lock yourself or try to push on like me. Believe me when I state that there are many wandering asking if he or she should give up. I’ll leave the option to you.
Select which of the two options you want to choose. You don’t have to tell me which choices you made for it is yours.























Best wishes,
Danny

Comments

  1. Nicely said Danny!

    You could press urself through, say yes.. But if you break in the process of accomplishing your goal, you'll learn from it! Everytime someone says no, it is a missed opportunity to learn. Don't forget that homie!

    Keep the positive posts coming!

    Nio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts