AHHHH TEN SHUN

Look at me

Wherever you go you always have those who are searching for attention. They want to be known. Everyone should know that they are in the building. I kinda find them annoying until I start thinking about them and question myself. Why would you act or show yourself like that? What is it that you’re seeking? Why do you want their attention? I mean they are just like you and they don’t act like a clown.
Being insecure, afraid to blend in with background. I think it’s a human thing. We all want to be acknowledge. We all want someone to look at me and just say you did it well, you have done a good job. If we would be honest with each other we all want to be acknowledge by someone that is dear to us.
A father that tells you that he is proud of you
A mother who shows her for you by saying it and caring day after day for you…
Your parent’s friends who acknowledge you for who you are and not the little brother or sister of ….

Will you raise your hand again?

Do you remember going to school and raising your hand when you knew the right answer and your 
teacher picks someone else?
It’s annoying I mean why he didn’t see my hand. I had my hands up in the air longer than him. Why didn’t he pick me………
Ahh such great memories.
At a point I just gave up. I didn’t want to raise my hand or even try. Knowing that no one would look at me. No one would pay attention to me. So why would to do my best to prove something while no one is paying attention to me?
Paying attention why do we have to pay for it?
I think that like friendship we have to work for it to gain it. If that is so maybe I should raise my hand again but will you?


Do we need it?

What are the benefits of having it? If everyone comes and goes. I think we all need a little bit of attention. It makes us feel great knowing that there is one who cares about us. But what do we do when we don’t get it?
A natural solution is that we start to search it in the wrong things. With a chance of being rejected and hurt. You know just paying a little bit of attention to someone can change their entire world. That little bit can encourage a person to do the greatest things ever.
Alone you might be strong. You might overcome many storms on your own. But deep inside you also wants someone to notice you.
I know I am out of place to ask this but would you pay that price to notice someone? Just try it even when no one is paying attention to you.

Try it and see how you can change someone life.






Thank you for reading. If you like this story leave a + and a comment.

Best wishes,
Danny
rr

Comments

Popular Posts